Believe it or not, but it’s almost time for the February Glossybox! I have to say, I LOVED the contents of the January box (that OPI polish alone is to die for), but I will probably sit this one out. Want to know why? Read on for some spoilers and see whether you want this month’s box or not!
First of all, this month’s theme is “International Style Box” – that sounds pretty great, and on their picture they advertise products from the following countries: Japan, Italy, France, Germany, USA. There was a lot of speculation on the forums as to which brands and products will be included, but then the super sleuths over at makeuptalk found this link. It looks like here’s what’s in store for February:
Then there was plenty of detective work on the part of forum members, and here’s what they have identified from the picture:
- LiSi Cosmetics lip gloss or eyeliner (retail for $6.90 – quite a step down from the $26 Tarte Glamazon we got in January!)
- Bvlgari soap ($30 for the full size 5.3 oz. and around $7 with shipping on Amazon for the 1.76 oz. one)
- Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask (the full size is $22.99, but judging by the picture there will be a foil packet in the box)
- Evologie pimple treatment serum+cream (retail for $15, but you can get free samples for just the cost of shipping here)
- Nail Rock nail wraps (retail $6.99 at CVS)
This list isn’t 100% guaranteed or final, but at this point I don’t really see much need for me personally. I don’t need acne treatment, I don’t need inexpensive makeup, I don’t have much need for fancy soap, I still have the November Glossybox Incoco nail strips lying around and I sure as heck do not want to be spreading snail slime all over my face… So it looks like for me personally, the February Glossybox is not worth the $21. Let’s see what March will bring!