I have a very steady stream of visitors to my Vitacost vs iHerb post, so I thought I would share this great news – for Cyber Monday you can get 12% off your whole Vitacost order when you use code CYBER12! Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem that this can be combined with the $10 off your first order of $30+ code, but if you are an existing customer it’s a great deal! I’m planning on picking up a bunch of healthy stocking stuffers for friends and family, such as:
- Chocolove Chocolate ($2.59-3.19 each, minimum purchase 2) – I absolutely love this stuff, and plan to tuck a bar into each stocking. My favorites are the Almond & Sea Salt and Cherries & Almonds!
- Rigoni di Asiago Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa and Milk ($5.19 each, minimum purchase 2) – this is my favorite Nutella alternative. It’s organic, creamier and sweeter than Justin’s, and does not contain palm oil like the original Nutella. Also, a little less calories and half the saturated fat of the original! Definitely something for my little niece’s stocking.
- Quinn Foods Popcorn ($5.39 each, some flavors have a minimum purchase of 2) – one for the adults! This delicious gourmet microwaveable popcorn is headquartered not far from us in Woburn, MA. Each pack comes with two envelopes – one with oil and one with flavoring. You pop the popcorn first, then add the oil and shake, then add the powder and shake. End result is absolutely delicious, and the Olive Oil & Herbs flavor is my favorite.
- Alba Botanica Papaya Enzyme Facial Mask ($8.69) – I have been using this stuff for a while, and think it’s a great non-abrasive exfoliator/peel. Getting this for my sister in law who loves all things natural/organic.
- Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel ($7.96) – it took me a while to try the Thayers Witch Hazel, and I have been loving it ever since. This is going into my mother in law’s stocking.