I wrote a post earlier about my Sephora Black Friday haul, and thought I would share what came in my Cyber Monday Mystery Bag, since last year a lot of people were disappointed with what they received.
By the way, everyone participating in Sephora’s Beauty Insider program should have received a code for $15/20/25 off their $50 purchase that’s good till 12/15. If you did not receive that email make sure you reach out to Sephora to claim it!
- Guerlain Cils D’Enfer mascara – wearing this today and really enjoying it so far!
- Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF20 – I was a smidge disappointed to get a men’s product in the bag, but I guess I’ll just pass it on to my husband, not a huge deal
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief – this is a really cute deluxe sample in a box, and I’ve had good experiences with the Moisture Surge line previously, so very happy to try it out
- Kat von D Tatto Liner in Trooper – pretty excited to try it out, and it’s definitely a generous size that could totally have been a 100 pt reward on its own
- Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector – this is a foil, but I’ll be glad to try it anyway since Lancome and my skin tend to get along very well
- BareMinerals Correcting Concealer – probably my least favorite sample of the bunch, since none of the colors fully match my skin tone, and on top of that I haven’t had much luck with mineral makeup in general, but one out of seven is not bad at all!
- Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm – I actually think I might buy a full size of this. It’s not very moisturizing, but turns my lips a lovely and natural rosy color and lasts for a while.
Overall, I’m very happy with the samples we received. A number of them could have easily been 100 pt rewards, and the rest were pretty interesting to try out as well, so great value with just one code!