As you might know, I’m currently keeping super busy planning our August wedding, so most of my energy has been going towards that. And one of the things I’ve been thinking about is what to do about makeup on the big day. On the one hand I probably want to get a professional to do it, but on the other hand I’m way too type A to expect them to just get everything right, so I’ll probably be buying my own makeup and having them just do the actual application.
MUFE HD Complexion Starter Kit with Voucher – great savings at Sephora
Long story short, one wedding day foundation holy grail is the Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation that I’ve been meaning to get my hands on. It apparently photographs like a dream – and that’s what you really want at a wedding. So imagine my excitement when yesterday I saw that you could get this awesome deal on it at Sephora!
If you’re a Sephora Beauty Insider (which I recommend anyone to sign up for!) you should have gotten an eGift card for $15 off or your $50+ purchase. That gift card expires tomorrow, so today is a great time to buy this MUFE HD Starter Kit and save a ton:
- It’s a $114 value that regularly goes for $79, but is now priced at $55
- You get a voucher for a full size MUFE HD foundation that you can redeem in a Sephora store ($42 value, no color match guesswork over the internet – been there, done that; note that this in only good at standalone Sephoras and not online or in JCPenney)
- You get mini sizes of their HD Microperfecting Primer ($16 value) and HD Micorfinish Powder (also $16), as well as the HD Kabuki Brush ($40) that is no longer sold separately, but has really rave reviews
- Free 3-day shipping!
- 3 free samples with your purchase (I chose a couple of face masks and an Ole Henriksen serum)
- One extra gift with a code ( I used TARTEPRIME for a deluxe sample of the Tarte Poreless Primer, but there were some other good ones – DEFINE for a deluxe Lancome Definicils mascara sample, or BOBBIBB for a sample of the Bobbi Brown BB Cream – if only you could use more than one code!)
- And last but not least, 8% cashback when you go through ebates (no ebates account? Sign up and get a $10 gift card when you copy and paste this link: bit.ly/Vbm3jd)
So to sum it all up, my order came to $58.44 after tax, minus the $15 gift card for a grand total of $43.44, and that’s not counting the 8% cash back! Less than one bottle of the HD foundation after tax.